We stayed at the Hilton Aukland on a recent holiday to New Zealand. For our stay in Aukland, the Hilton could not have been situated in a better part of the city. It is close to downtown and to the ferry terminal. We had a standard room originally, but were offered an upgrade to a harbor view room for $55NZ a night. We upgraded, and were happy we did. The only downside to this location is if a cruise ship comes into harbor, then your "harbor view" room might be blocked by the large ship. The hotel itself is modern and clean, and the staff all very helpful and attentive. The restaurant is also great, although expensive. Breakast is included in your room though, and fantastic at the restaurant. The bar however is way over priced. Find yourself a nearby pub if you want a few drinks. Nevertheless, would definitely stay here again. If you are American, you think of Hilton as just average hotels. This Hilton (and the one in Queenstown) however have got to be among of the crown jewels of their portfolio. It's a beautiful hotel all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand