Well, as we experienced,an excellent hotel with respect to the location (wharf),helpfulness of staff, service and rooms.There is only one-for some travellers as us maybe important-risk and drawback: We had a very nice room with harbour/cityview with a big enaugh balcony to have
some cocktail or little dish outside , enjoying the marvellous view ,when "the shadow came":
the cruise ships that dock parallel to the hotel in front of our balcony-from that minute on we
couldnot see anything except a "scyscraper wall" with hundreds of happy passengers ,waving in our direction-we really did not appreciate.
It is true that the reception will give you in advance a sheet of paper with a warning of that molestation- but of course it does not help-you loose all of the attraction of your room-and in
our case-staying 2 days we lost it on both.
Everything else was ok, Hilton standard wich you expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand