Stayed at the Hilton Auckland 5/15-18/2008. Location is great - close to everything you could want as a tourist. The hotel is going through major renovation on the 4th floor - so pool access had to be gained by going the 5th floor and walking down to the 4th floor. No big deal. The main restaurant is under remodel as well so all dining took place on the 1st floor in the Bellini Bar - which has great view of the harbor. Breakfast was a bit over priced but still good...make sure you fill up!
As far as the Hilton chain, I feel this hotel lives up to the Hilton name. The lobby was clean, the rooms were good size and clean. We had a nice balcony overlooking the pier and harbor.
Hotel staff was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand