I really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Auckland and was very pleased with my accommodations. The room was very spacious and had a great view of the water, luckily no cruise ship in sight...The hotel breakfast buffet was perfect and you can eat on the outside deck with great views. The fitness room didn't have much so you'll need to be creative with your exercise routine and the pool was small but great if you're looking to simply cool off. The hotel is in walking distance to many restaurants and the downtown area. I highly recommend the Hilton Auckland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand