I've just stayed here for a week on business at a workshop - which meant it spent A LOT of time at the hotel. I was quite pleasantly surprised. The rooms are a great size, comfortable bed, room to move and get suitcases out of the way. The service has been great - all staff are very polite and very helpful. the gym is also extremely functional for a hotel gym. There were no cruise ships in while I was here, but I can see that would be a little annoying if they were. I had a room on the other side, which also had water views, so that was perfectly fine. The only two picky complaints I have would be (a) the hot water could be a little hotter (particularly if you aren't used to the cool weather) and (b) there seems to be a lot of noise at night - perhaps the sound proofing isn't great or the staff need to stop moving things around (trolleys etc) at 4.30am EVERY morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand