Obviously this isn't the local backpackers, where I would expect a noisy stay! I've stayed here twice now (room 301 and 302) and the banging and crashing that happens every morning between 3-4 am is a joke! This time I asked to move, and I was moved, but only after I insisted forcefully. However, I was only to be woken again at 4.30am by housekeeping knocking on my neighbours door.
The hotel is noisy, and the staff don't really seem to care.
I wouldn't choose to stay here again - particularly if you want to sleep peacefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand