My husband and I stayed her for a business trip that we turned into a part time fun trip! The airlines lost his luggage and the hotel went out of their way to help us get it. The rooms were very clean and modern. The breakfast buffet was incredible. Normally it's just some fruit and scrambled eggs, but this was different. We had fresh honeycomb and brie every morning and fresh pineapple juice. Our view was great as well. The location was close to a lot of restaurants and bars as well as shopping. We could pretty much walk everywhere we wanted to go. The hotel set us up with a wine and food tour on an island called Waheki close by. It was a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand