You can't get a better location in Auckland than the Hilton, jutting out into the beautiful harbour. And I certainly can't fault a thing about this beautiful hotel, inside or out. The rooms were roomy and beautifully appointed, the bed was perfect, the service from check in to check out was immaculate, the breakfast buffet with made to order egg chef was amazing, the restaurant's location was spectacular, the pool incredible and even the gym is light, airy and well equipped. Hotel perfection as far as I'm concerned.
Plus - if you need an extra bed for a third person, no charge! I really liked that, a lot of other hotels charged extra. And it was a very nice bed as well.
Had to pay for parking, but it was a fair price.
Well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand