Location great direct at waterfront, 2 walking min.away from ferry ticketing offices. But it is also a very busy and noisy place because of water traffic. Rooms at waterfront are much smaller as Sofitel Viaduct Hotel rooms and a permanent noise of generators of the hotel through the night.
There is no free wifi in the room and no spa available as it is in Sofitel Viaduct hotel. Hotel staff is perfect and very helpful. Restaurant has a cold atmosphere, only inviting when you can sit outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand