This hotel is a great place to stay while visiting Auckland. It is located in city center around many of the best attractions of Auckland. Within easy walking distance of the Auckland museum, the sky tower and next door to the naval museum and port. I had read a review on Trip advisor that complained of a 20 minute wait for ice. I ordered ice thru room service and it was at the door within 3 minutes. And if you get a room on the harbor side you are treated to a nice light show in the evening from the cruise ship terminal across the quay. Great place to stay while in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand