Built on an old wharf, the Hilton stands at the very end, surrounded by water. Various apartment buildings, restaurants and bars line the wharf between the hotel and the shoreline. My room had an incredible view over the city wharves and towards the heads of the harbour. Room had a good size balcony. Nicely furnished and very comfortable.
Staff were pleasant and attentive and had plenty of suggestions to offer about spots to visit, restaurants etc. location good for business as right beside CBD. All things considered, pretty unbeatable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand