Very conveniently located for us to catch the ferry to Waiheke. Was also surprised at how quiet it was given it is so close to downtown Auckland and also the many restaurants close by. I come to Auckland for business a lot, but hardly ever stay the night, so do know parking can be a hassle. However paying for valet parking at the Hilton is the way to go. Lovely to wake up and open the curtains to see the harbour, the cruise ships and ferries from the private balcony. The room was smallish for NZ standards, but well laid out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand