This was the last hotel we stayed at in New Zealand before we flew home and boy was I glad I had booked this hotel. We were checked into the hotel by a wonderful lady, Jess. My flight out was the next night at 1:00am so Jess gave us an extended check-out. She also gave us an upgraded room with amazing views looking out to the harbour. As I am a Gold Member, I got free breakfast at their restaurant Fish. The breakfast was one of the best meals I had on my trip. We sat out on the patio and ate to our heart's content. After checking out, Jess offered to hold our luggage and upon our return she also gave us the keys to the Gym so we can take a shower before our long flight home. The location of this hotel was also great. It was close to all the bars and restaurants. The hotel itself is very stylish, clean and modern looking. Drinks at the Bellini bar were great too. Overall, great hotel. Highly recommended. Special thanks to Jess for being so nice to us and taking such good care of us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand