Stayed here before a cruise, and you couldn't ask for a better location. Literally 50 feet from the cruise terminal. Everything is rather white in color, but it fits the contemporary feel of the hotel. Flight arrived at 6:00 am, so we reserved a room for the prior night to be assured a place to rest upon arrival. Good idea. Walkable to all the central sights and a few good restaurants (check out Euro). No club/executive level, but you're comped a few drinks in the bar if you're Hilton Gold. Breakfast buffet was good. Some people have complained about the cruise ships blocking the views... the ships truly dock right outside your window and we got quite an eyeful of people changing in their staterooms (!). But they only stay for the day and leave by evening. Some noise to due the loading and unloading ship supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand