The Hilton has been our hotel of choice in Auckland for several years, in part because of its superb location. However, there is also the excellent, friendly service right throughout the hotel - a consistency that some others struggle to achieve. Also worthy of note is the restaurant, Fish, which served us a faultless dinner, with great wines.
The Hilton is not cheap, but for us a harbour view room is worth the money, and we will come back here next time we are in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand