I think my title says it all. I read lots of moans and groans on TripAdvisor about cruise ships but they are part of staying at a living dock location.
The hotel is clean, the staff are caring and interested in your comfort and enjoyment of their hotel.
Room serve was timely, tasty hot and cooked to precision.
I would stay here again in a heart beat and have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting the City of Sails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand