Extremely unhelpful staff, no value for the high rates, almost inedible breakfast buffet. Would not recommend this hotel at all - much better off at a boutique hotel in Auckland. Location is good as it is on the water except half the rooms face the wrong way and the ones that do face the water look at another building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand