Recently renovated, I had a nice room with an excellent view from my large patio overlooking the harbor. This hotel is particularly good if you want a nice little refuge from the hustle of the downtown port area. My room had a very comfortable patio with 2 comfy chaise lounge. The bathroom was nice with a large tub and glass shower. The bed was particularly good and I had 2 great nights sleep. The hotel staff here really stood out and made my stay really easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand