Fantastic hotel to cap our three-week trip to Australia and New Zealand, located on Princes Wharf in the Auckland harbor adjacent to the ferry terminal. Great views of the city center and island from the deck off of our harbor-view room, including table and chairs. Hotel seemed brand new. Bedroom and bath were spacious. Full-size gym on 4th floor opens out to outside patio with an infinity pool and views of Sky City tower and the harbor. Excellent, but pricey breakfast buffet, with views overlooking harbor. Free, unlimited WiFi in lobby area. Many cafes and restaurants on north side of Princes Wharf so many close options for dining nearby. Staff was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand