I got the opportunity to stay a night at this beautifully located hotel. Our room faced towards the harbour and was wonderful to be able to sit out on the deck. The room was very clean and tidy. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at FISH and the food was excellent. Both myself and my friend had a brilliant time and were very satisfied with everything from service of all departments, to the appearance of the hotel. We both enjoyed ourselves and were very thankful we got this opportunity and would most definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand