Hilton Auckland location is excellent for accessing the CBD, the Wynyard Quarter and the ferry terminal and our room with terrace overlooking the activity of Auckland harbour and docks was quiet & restful.
Had we paid full freight for this (we used Points & Pay method coupled with the Gold membership benefits of free wifi, ets) my review would be different as I do not believe the accommodation and/or the facilities justify the current asking price.
The breakfast offerings in Fish restaurant were quite good however it is the excellent staff there who make the difference.
No executive level in this hotel so two drink vouchers are included at check-in for drinks within a limited range.
Bar service a little scatty.
Nothing to complain in the main about but no compelling reason to return either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand