Location was perfect to the location of the Fuller Ferry to the Islands, such as Waiheke Island. Hotel is very clean and staff is very attentive and willing to help and answer any questions. Concierge suggested to make reservation at the Sky tower for lunch. He help to make that for us. It was a beautiful view and we enjoyed the lunch. New Zealand people are very friendly and welcoming. Auckland has a lot to see. Recomment to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand