The hotel was very nice and clean. Our balcony was huge and unfortunately we were there during their winter so we didn't spend time out there. There was a severe wind storm during our stay and all of our tourist activities were cancelled. We made the most of it though. The staff was amazing and we watched lots of world cup soccer in the bar with our son (17) and daughter (13). My kids knew the bartender names, concierge and bell desk people. We played cards and enjoyed the hotel. I had the best manicure ever in the mall around the corner. Bummer we couldn't explore that much but we were on a 35 day holiday and that was in the middle. We embraced it, relaxed and got ready for Queensland. We would go back to Auckland and the Hilton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand