Four nights in Auckland on the way to the Cook Islands, it would be almost impossible to find a better location to stay. Airport buses start and finish almost at the front door, the ferry terminal is next door for day trips, surrounded by great restaurants and bars.
The room was spacious with a balcony overlooking the water and the ever changing colours of the building across the water.
Tourist information office 2 minutes away staffed by the most helpful and friendly people you could find
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand