Coming again that year to our favourite hotel in Auckland we had an enormous pleasure:
The view from our bow suite was as marvellous as ever to harbour and city and this time no enormous cruise ship obstructed our view (last time this happened for all of the day)and we where not bothered by the stench of the hip´s kitchen nor by hundreds of waving and greeting us pensioners,watching us having our drinks on the terrace of our suite.
We were happy.
The kitchen of the restaurant is really exquisite (the lamb and the tuna were perfect) and the restaurant is nicely located in the direction to the sea.Service,Staff,Wifi room,room service were again first class as we had expected from last time.
We shall come again and recommend the house to our friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand