We stayed here for a couple of nights. This is almost certainly the best 5 star in Auckland with a terrific location on the waterfront. It's hard to find though, so make sure you get good directions. Our room was very nice, spacious, clean, inviting and perfectly decorated with outstanding views over the water with a nice balcony. Perfect room for a couple. The service was excellent, quick and friendly. The only downside was the price.. add $60 per night for parking and internet and everything else was double the price too. If price is no object this is the best place to stay in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand