Just travelling on a limited budget, thought I would splash out and take some time out.
Quite a high room rate- so you expect high quality and fantastic service- WOW factor as they say.
Rooms getting a little tired, seems to be a trend in NZ. Mammoth Cruize Boat parked outside the room, however we we told about this prior to coming- no issues at all.
Great location, staff just fine, hotel just missing a zing really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand