The address is misleading - the Hilton is at the very end of the wharf. Although you pay extra for view rooms, it is worth it! Being about 500 meters from the street, it is quite quiet. Many restaurants are nearby, and a 10 minute walk gets you to Queen street for some serious shopping and eating! I have stayed at many Hilton's worldwide (Sydney just prior to Auckland), and this is an above average facility, but not quite up to Hilton Sydney. I would not have wanted to have stayed at any other hotel in Auckland. The staff even let me use the internet without charge! They are very friendly & helpful here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand