Stayed 2 nights at Barry Court in Oct/Nov 2006. Good place to stay if not wanting to be right in the heart of Auckland. Parnell, where the hotel is located, is an easy drive from the airport and is only about 5 minutes drive out of Auckland with great restaurants for dinner. The rooms at Barrycourt look like you've stepped into the 70's but are comfy and, if you choose a room in the North wing with a balcony, have great views of the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, a good choice for a short stay at Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 105 air-conditioned rooms centrally located on 3.5 acres in the desirable residential area of Parnell. Most hotel rooms and serviced apartments have expansive views of Auckland city and harbour and 67 serviced apartments have full kitchens. The hotel offers free onsite parking, wireless internet, complimentary morning newspaper, 24-hour reception, room service and porters, coffee shop/cafe, restaurant and bar. Auckland's Quality Hotel Parnell is within walking distance of the historic Parnell Village, Auckland CBD, Auckland Domain and Museum, Newmarket shopping precinct and close to the Auckland Hospital, Auckland University and the Vector Arena. Quality Hotel Parnell is owned by the Norman F.B. Barry Foundation, being a charitable trust registered under the Charities Act 2005. Registration No: CC33047. Donations are made to support the community and the advancement of Medical Research. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Hotel Parnell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barrycourt Hotel Auckland
- Quality Hotel Parnell Auckland, New Zealand