Stayed here last weekend to go to a concert and included a shopping weekend. Had a lovely refurbished room on the 10th floor, with a view over some of the city. Staff were very approachable and helpful. They suggested a day spa we could go to which was just lovely. The hotel was beautiful, with an atrium bar on one level which served the most delicious butter chicken pizza! Staff showed us a tunnel which runs from the hotel basement straight through to Aotea Square - only took a couple of mins to get there. Three hours free internet access each day available. All in all, a beautiful hotel in a great location. Would definitely stay here again if I go back to Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand