Booked this hotel from home before a long flight from the Uk. Arrived and checked in smoothly. They brought all our bags up to the room for us. We only booked one night but decided to stay for two and this wasn't a problem at all. We ordered room service one night which was lovely except the pizza was quite greasy. The food from the lobby bar was nice, and we also had the continental breakfast from the restaurant before we left and it was also very nice.
We chose this hotel for a little luxury after a long flight and it was everything we expected. The bathroom was huge and the bed was large and cosy. Not much of a view out the window as the hotel is situated on a roundabout.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand