This is a good hotel that could ge great with very little effort.
We had a lovely hige room that has recently been refurbished, but htere was no safe, something that I expect these days, although you can use the safety deposit boxes at reception.
Gym and Swimming pool were great, and there is alovely outside area that with a bit of tender loving care could be excellant and a real bonus to the hotel.
Rooms were kept clean and tidy but sometimes it was late in the afternoon before the room got serviced.
The only downside to this is its location as it is a good 15 minute walk to the harbour area and thats back up hill on the way back to the hotel, although the hotel is on the city bus loop that costs something like a $1 a trip.
all in all I would not hesitate to use or recommend this hotel in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand