I have stayed here a few times for work and always got good service and a good upgrade. However, my misfortune was getting a young north American lady at check in who would have to be the rudest customer service person I have ever had the misfortune of getting. I would recommend some training or relocating her to another job where people can be as rude as they like, I can't think of any I could suggest.
having said that, the hotel is nice. It is in a great part of town. The rooms are well appointed and the resturants are great. Some of the rooms I have stayed in needed a bit more maintence (light bulbs not working) but overall, it is a comfortable and convenient place to stay... if you can avoid a certain receptionist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand