My partner and I stayed here for the first time the other day. Great experience although the service we got upon arrival, I was not too happy with. The person at the front desk was not all that accommodating, I felt like we were being an inconvenience. The person we dealt with when we checked out though, Michael was awesome. He was friendly and helpful, such a treat to speak with.
Our room was spacious and clean. Their room service menu was excellent, we especially enjoyed the deserts. Our only complaint was that no one took our finished plates and it was still outside our door when we left the room to check out.
Breakfast was good. More variety than I though I would be. Even a few drinks to choose from.
Overall great experience. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand