I was very much looking forward to my stay here after a long journey. I had requested a room with a view of the city for my two nights here, I didn't get it, but I did get a very nice and quiet room.
Check in was quick, efficient and welcoming. My room was first class. Clean, tidy and with an oriental touch to the design and furnishings. By far the largest bath I've ever had in a hotel, in a well equipped bathroom with separate shower and heaps of towels.
TV reception appeared to be a little fuzzy at times. Good working area and all you need for coffee and tea making with a large refrigerator for storing your own wine or food.
Look out for a very handy underground foot tunnel between the reception/car park entrance that leads out into the town square, ask the concierge where it is, it saves crossing the many busy roads that surround the hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand