Overall the experience was very good. It wasn't as good as previous occasions.
The concierge upon on arrival was not helpful in terms of carparking. We parked our car but were unable to park in the hotel allocated parks so went up a level. It would have been nice when advising the concierge they had offered to move the cars but given the attitude and not being asked for the keys to move the vehicle we did not bother and moved the car ourselves later on in the evening of our check in. The concierge on check out provided excellent service and was very helpful.
Dinner at Straits Cafe was a mixed bag. One meal was excellent and the other was burnt and had to be returned. Dinner at Katzura was excellent on our second night.
The room was clean and tidy. Loved the 12th floor and the view from that level.
Would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand