Have stayed here several times and it is now my Go To hotel when staying in Auckland. It is central, especially close to the Aotea centre and the Civic. If you are lucky you may have a great city view. The self parking is reasonable ($15 per day). There is free internet in your room - not common yet in Auckland. The rooms are spacious, air conditioned, well appointed and the bathrooms are roomy with a great bath. The staff have been polite and helpful on every visit, there is an indoor pool of you like a swim, and there are reasonable room service meal options. Look out for current special deals. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand