Over all experience was Fantastic,
Staff were helpful and professional. The room was spacious and clean along with spacious bathroom.The Breakfast waitress were friendly and the breakfast was yummy. Which kept us going all day.
Only dislike was a charge to c c.Which could take a few days to be refunded to cover any charges to the room eg mini bar.
Happy to give cc no: of course that's standard practice for Hotels and Car hire. But to charge a deposit of 200. Not to sure about that. However we would stay again.
Would recommend travellers to stay.
Thank you all, specially receptionist, and concierge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand