Across the street from the police HQ - short walk to Queen St theatre district and then down to the Quay. We stayed three nights. Arrived from Sydney late. We were able to find a restaurant on Queen to get a bite to eat. Breakfast can be a big buffet or pick from an a la carte menu. We walked to Ponsonby, Albert Park, Quay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand