This hotel is a decent hotel for a stop over in Auckland and about a NZ$70 cab from the airport. If we stayed in Auckland again we might choose somewhere nearer the ferry piers as it's about 15 mins walk from these.
The hotel has a convenient on call taxi service which is useful. The hotel is in a quiet area and the hotel staff and concierge were helpful and friendly as you would expect in a good hotel. Overall a nice stay at this solid if unspectacular hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand