we certainly don't look like jet setters, but after parking the car on the 8th level we found ourselves at the reception area. finding we had booked twin instead of double our room was changed there and then, with only small cases we were surprised at the offer to help us to the room.this is a Grand hotel ,cheap parking,5 minutes walk to the sky centre and a diagonal wander thru a civic centre to the eateries. it was easy to find and easy to escape to the airport when the time came.the package with parking was cheap. we had a fun issue when we reported someone for smoking in the lift....you should have seen the staff go...but you had to be in on it to realise what was going on.the desk was a hub of activity and so well informed ,and the business lounge was an underused asset. cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand