I usually choose hotels overlooking the harbour when in AKL but could not arrange one this time because of the rugby test. So I picked this one based on price and location and was extremely pleased. In fact I'll strongly consider it in future instead of the harbourside options.
Check-in was fast, rooms were large, comfortable, nicely equipped, and quiet.
Fitness centre is quite acceptable and the sauna works quite well (not always the case)
Definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand