The staff, the staff, the staff MAKE this place!!! I cannot say that enough..This is not a four star hotel by any means, but the staff makes it feel that way. Very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. The lobby is nothing to brag about but the rooms are nice and clean! Quite honestly, the rooms don't match the lobby! Room service is great and food is good. In my opinion, food at the Hibachi place inside was good but NOT worth the money! If you can, take my advice, SAVE your money, and go venture out. Its within walking distance to downtown area. You can see the SkyTower from the hotel. Lots of shopping nearby and about a 15-20min walk to the harbour area for ferries. Plan accordingly before you get there to make the most of your time! Buses are nearby as well. Venture out. This is a perfect hotel but get lost because Auckland is absolutely beautiful!! Enjoy:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand