Found Rendezvous hotel to be a nice and stylish high rise hotel with all amenities available. Spent only one night so couldn't try out all their amenities. Rooms were nice and spacious with mini bar, large desk, closets and an excellent bathroom (shower and bath tub).
Impressive lobby (see photo) and public areas (shopping, conference rooms, bars and restaurant). One thing I noticed is that the hotel was getting to be a little old and it's about time for a renovation (the lifts all had old wood and those golden coloured hand railings; carpets in the room and public hallways were also well worn down - all signs of a hotel that was top notch 10-20 years back and now trying to keep up with all the neon competition)
Overall a good stay - walking distance to Auckland's CBD attractions (Skytower, Wharf etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand