We stayed in Rendezvous for 3 nights in Auckland. Upon entering the room, the first thing that we could smell was smoke. Cigarette smoke. Haivng read a few previous comments left by other people, looks like travellers tend to have a few smokes on the balcony and stink up the whole room. The smell was an issue everytime we entered the room. We stayed in the balcony suite so the room was beautiful. The balcony furniture was quite old and dated and is in desperate need of replacing. We had some issues getting the TV's to work. We had 3 in the suite and only 1 workerd but there were no channels. The hotel is a bit out of the action in Auckland. It's a bit of walk (not their fault) but just became annoying in the end. Other than that, we were wuite happy with the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand