After traveling for nearly 20 hours from the USA, we arrived at citylife at 8:30 in the morning. They generously accommodated us by granting us our room at that time, several hours prior to the designated check-in hour. The staff was helpful in steering us to restaurants and sites for our one-day stay prior to moving southward through New Zealand. They even opened the gym for us at 4:30 in the morning the next day and called a less expensive taxi to take us back to the airport for our flight to Wellington. There were many similar hotels in the downtown auckland area to choose from, but we got a great expedia rate at citylife and it was very clean and the staff was exceptionally accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand