We had a suite on the 22nd floor. Great views of harbour and Sky Tower. The only time we noticed noise was on the Saturday night and people yelling could be heard but wasn't a big problem. Great to have a washing machine and drier. Also glad that a variety of teas were provided. Very comfortable bed. The reception staff were very helpful. Only one exception - after the conference had a day staying on and were advised that the Hobiton movie set tour was closed for winter, which was incorrect. We checked it out for ourselves and found it to be open.
We used the airport bus to get back to the airport and it would have been helpful if someone could have helped me down the escalator with my case. They were quite prepared to help if we were going out the top door.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand