I stayed at the Citylife in July for a business trip.
I was on the 16th Floor and had a room with a view out across the street. I checked in late so didn't really spend much time. The bathroom with clean, there were Tea & Coffee making facilities etc. Bed was comfy (nice & firm). Room was slightly small, but plenty big enough for a few days stay for a couple.
There was a gym & swimming pool downstairs. The gym had the usual equipment you'd expect.
Didn't eat breakfast, so can't comment there. The reception team were polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand