Central Auckland only five minutes walk from the restaurants and bars on the waterfront. Lots of shopping nearby also. Rooms spacious and clean. Service very good both for the room and in the lobby. Valet parking at $35 was a boon - Car kept securely and you are able to get it in and out of the car park as many times as you wish. Didn't use the restaurant, hardly anyone seemed to be using it. Not really surprising as there are so many good places to eat within a five or 10 minute walk. Breakfast was expensive at $35. I went to the Occidental which is a Belgian bar just off Queen Street only two minutes walk from the hotel. Excellent breakfast deal for $8.50 plus coffee four dollars made for a very good start to the day. Would recommend city life if you are looking for somewhere Central, clean, and good value, especially if you have a car you need to park overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand