I had absolutely no problems with this hotel. The location was fantastic, just a short walk to the harbour, Albert Park, Sky City and right amongst the shops of Queen street. I stayed in a deluxe suite, and the large room was well worth a bit of extra money. The flat screen TVs in both the lounge and bedroom were a bonus, as was being able to open the balcony door (even though it's not a balcony you can step out onto).
I had no problems with any noise at all, and had a great view from the 15th floor over looking Albert Park. The bed was super comfy, and the amenities were fantastic. The 60 minute free internet voucher was fantastic, and the staff were all really friendly and helpful. I would stay here again on my next trip to Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand